Do you ever get a random catchphrase stuck in your head and for the life of you, you can’t stop saying it?! It could be simple like “awesome!” or more complex, or even just an inside joke you have with your friend. I would love to give you examples, but all I can think of is saying “so that’s a thing.” I can give you tons of examples of how I’ve used that in just the past 24 hours!
- I can’t eat Mini Wheats anymore; so that’s a thing.
- I’m going fabric shopping in Toronto; so that’s a thing.
- He texted me back; so that’s a thing.
- I have this shirt for dance that says to listen to me because I’m the choreographer; so that’s a thing.
- I have a test on Hamlet; so that’s a thing.
I can honestly put it after anything!! And I have been doing so all day! Anyways I just wanted to throw it out there so that everyone else can join in on this thing.
Stay awkward (so that’s a thing) ❤